12/22/08

hello! SO.. christmas break = perfection.
i love being home, and i love my family, and i love christmas. 
all 3 mixed together are the recipe for perfection.
 

have you ever had something BRAND new enter your life.. leaving you with a weird/awesome feeling?.... ya. me too. 
I have 2 brand new things. 

     1. i have to make a huge decision in the next couple of months, and im scared and excited.
this decision involves: graphic design, art teaching, and or music. thats all that im saying.

     2. and.......something else that i cant talk about... because its that fresh. fresh to death, one             might say. 

FUN FACTS: today my parents made me laugh. they bought a Barak Obama jigsaw puzzle for our children's pastor and wife. hahaha. also... ive recently taken up knitting. random... i know, but a friend has encouraged me. also..... the best office episode is the office olympics. watch it .. right now. and listen to the new iron and wine cd... it melts faces. 




No comments:

Post a Comment