12/12/10

saber toothed tiger


painted this for my apartment

the fortune that i got this week

Becky introduced me to sewing on canvas
(it says MORE OF YOU & LESS OF ME- my everyday/all of the time prayer)

a yellow power ranger trading card came in the mail today
Saber-toothed tiger attack


I'M HOME!!! AND ITS CHRISTMAS TIME! Nothing could be better... I am feeling extremely thankful today. I'm finally done with finals! Mary and Kristina picked us up and made for the shortest and hands-down most exciting 6 hour road trip of all time. Kristina has a new app on her phone where you record your voice and you can change it to like a million different sounds. We were dying it was so awesome. And now.. I will go to sleep happy and ready for all of the adventures that this month at home has to offer.

peace homedog
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment