5/23/10

befriend spontaneity

go! do something crazy today.

If I could do anycrazything right now... in this very moment (which is presently being consumed with studying for exams, packing, and making wedding presents for my cousin)... I would go paint balling-except not the painful aggressive paintball, I am talking about the paintball from movie 10things I hate about you where you throw paint baloons instead of shooting paint bullets. Or I would go to the Philadelphia zoo. or the beach or Costa Rica or Jacksonville or Africa or Greece or everyother place that I would MUCH RATHER BE in this very moment. but, instead I am multitasking and telling you all about it. SO, allow me to live vicariously through you.... live spontaneously today.































No comments:

Post a Comment