5/30/10

weddings


i have been watching my best friends wedding twice a day in preparation for this season of all of my friends getting married. first... KK my cousin caley christine milas KING. her wedding was beautiful! the dance party was BANGIN. I think I cried five times. yesterday we were pretending to be power rangers (she always made me be the yellow chinese girl power ranger. SABER TOOTH TIGER. while she was the cute pink one.) and now she is married .. to Tom King. woah. im so happy for them even though my words sound like im angry an angry single bitter cousin ahah. they are so wonderful, and i cant wait for them to get back from Jamaica. the next wedding is in Idaho- but its actually going to be prom. prom '10. cant WAIT. evacuate the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment