1/10/11

just some thoughts and things

Today: My family's ski trip was cancelled due to a snow storm. Apparently, there is a 100% chance of snow.. and we are expecting 30 inches... holy crap. Also, my dad sporadically
SO, we are NOT going skiing because of SNOW, interesting. I went thrift store-ing with my sister Kelsea and got a new film camera for my -take-a-picture-every-day-for-the-21st-year-of my-life. It was marked for 10dollars and I bartered it down to 8 dollars fool!


so pumped I'm so pumped I'm so pumped I'm so pumped I'm so pumped I'm so pumped I'm so pumped I'm so very pumped.

Now I can buy regular 35mm film for 8-10 dollars for 4 rolls depending on the brand, with 24 exposures on each roll, which Isn't as cool as the lomography Holga camera film from Urban, but is SO OO much more affordable.





I got the new kings of leon record for only 14 dollars!
It sounds like they are playing live in my living room. Me and my mom played the mega ball last week. It was for 300 million dollars.. I don't even understand how much money that actually is, but it was exciting. I lost -no doubt,but it got me thinking whatI would actually do if I won. When making a list such as this, one usually tries to start with the very important things first like tithing, family stuff, church stuff, friends needs, missions, debt, school loans (sallie dumb mae.), savings, investing, blahblahblah.... then I would have some money for fun things. Like, for instance, I would go on a huge trip to visit all of the people that I miss. I really miss Laura and Val! ( yes, this is a shout out because they told me they read this blog) (whattup) (love you) I honestly could think of a million random things that I would like to do... give away a thousand dollars to a stranger, buy a voltswagon van, buy every season of the office and the neistat brothers, buy a million pairs of toms and beat the system by giving all of them away, own a record label, i would like to go to the harry potter them park world with my sisters and the cast of harry potter, go on saturday night live... ya know.. stuff like that.

I have been feeling extremely crafty lately... we'll see what comes it. We are going to be snowed in tomorrow, and anything can happen on a snow day.




2 comments:

  1. yay for your new camera!! and such a great idea to take a picture everyday for a year! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i was thinking about you this morning so i stalked you only to find out i had a shout out! woot woot! love ya mucho!

    ReplyDelete