1/2/11

mazeltov! it's 2011!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
its a new year... and there are so many things that make me happy that it's 2011!!
SO, here it is-
my entry of resolutions.
and some other things....


first resolution.... I want those.

My parents got me a record player for Christmas! I found the best record store on south street... if you are ever in Philadelphia.. you have to go. They are pretty much giving away records for free!
thats it...
NEXT RESOLUTION
COMING SOON:
I am starting a new project called -take a picture everyday for the 21st year of me being alive- and I'm pretty much taking a picture every day this year that I am turning 21.. then Im planning on making it a book slash maybe a canvas piece or something. WOOWOO!

also... this is pretty weird for me to say for the world to see because I am pretty modest about some things, and this is unusually candid of me but I am going to be skinny after this year. There. I said it...


also.. hopefully this will be THE BEST SUMMER EVER!! I'm applying to work at a camp in LA... (or close to it I mean.) My best friend and I are both applying.. IM SO EXCITED!
NEXT RESOLUTION: I will be able to play the piano WAY BETTER than I did last year.
way more on this later... I am watching the Other Guys with my dad and sister and I'm only half paying attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment