1/28/11

phat (pretty hot and tempting.)




c

I decided to take up wreath-making this week. I think it was a pretty successful endeavor. I was inspired by Sherry Turley. All that you need is a shrinkwrapped straw wreath which is only about 2-5$.. (or if you're lucky you'll find one at a thriftstore like I did !!) scraps of leftover material, buttons, and HOT GLUE. the hottest of all glues.

WHILEST wreathing, I uploaded ,my itunes libe. Here are some things that, in my opinion, are a great idea for you and everyone else to download ASAP:
blue valentine soundtrack (i always think it is a better choice to have listened to the soundtrack prior to watching the movie.)
freelance whales
the new guster cd: easy wonderful.
group love : "don't say oh well"
laura marling: "new romantic"
lcd soundsystem- london sessions.
the morning benders
mosquito feet- come thou fount
said the whale

and always all thing leeland, eisley, and kate nash





No comments:

Post a Comment